Feel free to log-in now. Smile

- Creative Minds and Angels_N_Brats
Creative Angels
We do GFX! and WE! create UNIQUE!
so... Let's enjoy the day!
Feel free to log-in now. Smile

- Creative Minds and Angels_N_Brats
Creative Angels
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalCreative AngelsLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Greetings Everyone! Creative Minds and Angels_N_Brats are NOW ALLIANCE! Great huh? it's just because the two guild shared resources, Creative Minds don't have website but have forum and Angels_N_Brats don't have forum but have website. The website maker named Cells from Angels_N_Brats and the forum maker named Keiramoshi from Creative Minds made this decision. So, Creative Minds and Angels_N_Brats are now in only one website and in one forum. Here's the new URLs - • - WEBSITE: http://www.creative-angels.tk/ - • - FORUM: http://www.brats-minds.tk/ - • - So DON'T BE LONELY! Remember, MORE MEMBERS! MORE FUN! Enjoy Posting. - • - Powered by: Keiramoshi and Cells

Hell all this is san

Go down 
AuthorMessage
san

★

Hell all this is san Empty
PostSubject: Hell all this is san   Hell all this is san EmptyFri Feb 26, 2010 1:22 am

Hi every one.. i am new to this forum.. was just surfing saw your forum interested to make new friends all over the world so i joined.. well m pretty much a friendly person also a engineer.. i guess m bit elder than you people here but i love to make friends to guide them or to have some guidance from them... hope and ill try my level best to accommodate myself with you regardless been too far from you people.. shortly am engineer done bachelors in telecommunication engineering ... love to be a part of a giant but struggling for it to purse my future.. well its i guess some bored talking huh.. leave that..

any one wants to share any thing with me or want some kind of guidance ill be here for you guys..

love you all..
TC

san
Back to top Go down

Hell all this is san
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Creative Angels :: Members Introduction-
Jump to: